Monday, April 25, 2011

TMI & Grammar Lessons

TMI=Too much information.  In this day and age, some people tell and show too much of their personal lives than needs to be seen.  On person in particular that does this is Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi.  Just the other day, I was talking to a friend and looking at Snooki's twitter.  She tweets almost ten times everyday telling people where she is going and what she is doing and posts pictures of herself and her friends in her house, car, room, bed and plenty more.  Don't get me wrong, I love Snooki and think she is hilarious, but there gets to be a point where the public just does not need to know certain things about your life.


Another thing that really bothers me is when people spell things wrong in their tweets.  We might as well stick with Snooki since she fits this category as well!  One of her tweets said, "OMG I've never seen such a slow cashier ... And I can talk cause I used to be a cashier and was fast as lightening !! Shit."  I mean really it is lightning not lightening.  Again, I love Snooki, but little spelling errors like that just make you look dumb and not very intelligent.  C'mon Snooks you can do better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment