Monday, April 25, 2011

New Product, New Man

Introducing Old Spice Danger Zone.  The new product from Old Spice comes out with a new commercial. The danger zone products have not been announced on the official Old Spice website yet, but there is a new commercial that has popped up all over the internet.


The old spokesman Isaiah Mustafa is nowhere to be found in this new ad.  He has been the leading ad campaign man for the past year as the "man your man could smell like".  He is the often shirtless man that all the ladies love and men aspire to be.  The new unnamed spokesman says "danger excites me, but I can't fully enjoy it when i smell like fear and body odor.  So I prepare myself with a manly scent of Old Spice Danger Zone because even if something bad does happen to a danger zone man, he won't smell like something bad happened."  He is clothed in a white suit throughout the entire ad.  I really enjoy the new ad and the man portrays a handsome, adventurous jungle man with lots of courage.  I think having a new spokesman come out with the new product was a great move on Old Spice's part and I look forward to seeing what new ads he will be in next.

No comments:

Post a Comment